Monday, April 16, 2012

Welcome to the Emerald City!

Hello everyone!

First, I am excited to start sharing my thoughts and opinions with everyone.  With over 32 years of experience in investments and the financial industry, I have tossed around the idea of creating a forum or blog where I can interact with people from all over the globe to benefit investors. Also, I want to welcome and listen to other opinions to exchange knowledge.  The Internet is an amazing tool for communication, and I am hoping I will be able to contribute by being able to intrigue anyone interested in macro economics. The world economic environment is in a constant state of change.  I want to share some of my real life experiences in the investment industry with others to highlight developing themes.  My ultimate goal is to create a unique forum of ideas that you won't find anywhere else.

1 comment: